Dr. Steward -guest speaker- Werkman lecture, England 2015
A sick baby got a helping hand from one of our clients- Melissa Miller.
This mare belonged to a world famous NFL quarterback, Movie Star, etc. She suffered a bout of laminitis and was fitted with a pair of Steward Clogs and made a remarkable recovery in the next two months.
This big guy's life was saved by using a pair of Steward Clogs. This was at a Vet/Farrier Conference Dr. Steward lectured at in Conway, Arkansas, the Percheron is 18 hands tall.
WE NOW HAVE SHOCKWAVE THERAPY!!!!!!!
The daily use of our new ultrasound aids in our ability to diagnose and treat a multitude of conditions in dogs, cats, horses, and other animals. We get a number of referrals from surrounding veterinarians who do not have the array of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment we use, including 2 Eklin digital radiographic units.
Animals are a huge part of all the staff at Shawnee Animal Hospital's lives. Our staff all know how to properly care for animals and are all animal lovers willing to stay late, help with emergency calls, or stay up all night to care for a critically ill patient.
This is the Oklahoma Training track across the street from the Saratoga Racetrack. Dr. Steward gave a talk on laminitis and the "Steward Clog" was featured in the Racing Hall of Fame Museum.
We Have Everything You Need for All of Your Animal's Needs!
• Small Animal Hospital and Care Needs Available 24 HOURS A DAY
• Large Animal Hospital and Care Needs Available 24 HOURS A DAY
• Climate Controlled Boarding Areas and Treatment Areas, Large Animal and Small Animal
• Equine Laminitis Treatment
• Spay & Neuter
• Prescription Diets
• Cutting Edge Laser Therapy- both surgical and therapeutic
• 3 Digital Radiographic Systems
* Large and Small Animal Boarding also Available
EMERGENCY CALLS--SINCE 1942--SMALL AND LARGE ANIMALS-- CARING FULLTIME